Welcome


Welcome.

I created this blog to document the sights of our boating season
for our family and friends to follow.

Enjoy the tour.


Friday, October 12, 2018

Day 60 - Getting Closer

Sorry...no photos today.  Picture a windshield with raindrops and the wipers running.  That was the view ALL day long. 

We made it as far as Terre Haute, Indiana today.  It's 44° and raining and we took the last site (a tent site with electric only) at the KOA here.  Who camps in this crap?  These aren't travelers filling the place up, they're the weekend crowd.  Who would of thunk?

We've got another 6 hours to get home so that should be no problem tomorrow.  I'm not sure I'm going to be able to handle a house where it's more than two steps from one room to the other.  Kathy and I are going to have to adjust to separation again.

My next post will be the final post for the trip and I'll summarize the whole experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment