Welcome


Welcome.

I created this blog to document the sights of our boating season
for our family and friends to follow.

Enjoy the tour.


Sunday, April 6, 2014

I bet you think I've been sitting around cooling my hoofies...WRONG-O! (remember the 7up undeer?)

I've been plugging away and progressing on the dresser bit by bit.  I've got a pile of drawers all assembled.
 
It took a few days to get through that process but they all turned out well and most important...square.

I did a little trial and error and figured out how to build the drawer slides.  I have a rail mounted on the cabinet frame and a track that mounts to the drawer.  I stuck trial parts on a drawer with hot melt to see if the system worked as I expected.  It's perfect.



But there's a bigger problem...

The snow is melting and the outdoors is calling.  Not sure if I'm going to get this project finished in time for the soft water season.  The race is on!

Well, maybe not.  Today's view of the Mackinac Island marina is a bit less than encouraging.  Looks like I have a week or two before the boating season commences on that part of the planet.

and life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment